Based on Article 39 paragraph 2 and Article 48 of the Law on Local Self-Government ("Official Gazette of RM" no. 5/2002), as well as Article 25 paragraph 2 of the Statute of the Municipality of Delchevo ("Official Gazette of the Municipality of Delchevo" No. 15/2013), the President of the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo on 22.06. 2020, adopted
SOLUTION for convening 41. regular session of The Council of the Municipality of Delchevo
I convene the 41st session of the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo.
The session will be held on 29.06.2020 (Monday) in 14:00 in the Multimedia Center in Delchevo. The center is located on the second floor of the Memorial House ASNOM Delchevo.
I propose the following for the session
Adoption of the Minutes from the 40th session of the Council
- Quarterly report on the execution of the Budget of the Municipality of Delchevo for the period 01.01.2020 to 31.03.2020 with a Conclusion for adoption;
- Draft-Decision on transfer of ownership and possession of a vehicle for cleaning streets DULEVO 850 at PCE "Bregalnica" -Delchevo.
Speaker: According to points 1 and 2-Shaban Bagashov-Head of the Sector for financial issues.
- Draft-Decision on awarding scholarships to students declared the first of the generation in the municipal schools;
Speaker: Vancho Novoselski - Education Advisor.
- Draft-Decision for preparation of Urban-project documentation – Infrastructure project for new cable 10KV line from power substation 110/34/10 KV to pole before removal for SS 10 / 0.4 KV Alpincom-Municipality of Delchevo;
- Draft-Decision on determining the need for adoption of Urban-planning documentation for illegally-built object outside the planning scope, object, residential house, building no. 1 of Jovan Mihailovski;
Reasoner: After points 4 and 5–Goran Petrovski - Energy Efficiency Advisor.
- Draft-Decision on priority project: "Procurement of firefighting vehicle", Municipality of Delchevo within the grant from the Municipal Services Improvement Project financed by a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank), Component C: Performance Grants;
Reasoner: Toni Stoimenovski - LED Advisor.
The presence of the members of the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo is mandatory, and any absence must be reported to the President of the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo.
COUNCIL OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF DELCEVO
Dragan Manevski, sr.