Established Social Protection Council
Pursuant to the Law on Social Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” 104/2019 and 146/2019) certain competences have been conferred on the municipalities, including the competence provided for in Article 11, paragraph 1 indent 4, which reads: social protection for the municipality ". The Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo, established by the Decision of the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo no.09-1986 / 1 of 21.10.2019, adopted the Social Plan of the Municipality of Delchevo for 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Social Plan). The social plan contains a mapping of social problems and vulnerable groups in the municipality, an analysis of the capacities and available social services, as well as the specific needs for the development of social services in the municipality.
Main activities of the Social Protection Council:
From the insight into the implementation of the Local Action Plan for Social Protection 2019-2021, as well as the conditions and needs of the various social groups at the level of the Municipality of Delchevo, the Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo has determined the following actions for 2020:
- Identification of all risk groups at municipal level;
- Insight and availability of relevant data;
- Data and situation analysis, comparative analysis;
- Identification of priority interventions (measures and forms of social protection;
- Identification of relevant social forces (institutions, NGOs, private sector, etc.);
- Monitoring, identifying and analyzing the achieved results and realized activities from the implementation of the plan and program for social protection of the Municipality of Delchevo;
- Regular communication, meetings and exchange of data and information with all social forces at the municipal level;
- Transparent operation and publication of annual reports on implementation of planned activities under the social protection plan;
- Proposal of new programs and forms of social protection (provision of social services by licensed social service providers in the municipality);
To promote socialth protection in the Municipality of Delchevo, it's needed introduction social services that are individualized and tailored to the specific needs of the user and family Comprehensive mapping of all existing institutions in the municipality, their competences and their possible inclusion in the sphere of social services that will be provided to the citizens of the Municipality of Delchevo.
The Council of the Municipality of Delchevo on the proposal of the Mayor, at its 30 regular Session held on 21.10.2019 adopted DECISION establishing a Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo iand realizing the activity of social protection in the Municipality of Delchevo and developing local measures and activities for social protection in accordance with the Law on Social Protection, a Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo is established.
The Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo has the following competencies:
- Prepares a Social Plan for the area of the Municipality of Delchevo, on the basis of which the Mayor of the Municipality of Delchevo prepares an Annual Program for Social Protection adopted by the Council of the Municipality of Delchevo upon prior opinion of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of the Republic of Macedonia;
- proposes local social protection measures and activities.
The term of office of the members of the Social Security Council shall be 4 (four) years from the date of adoption of the Decision establishing the Social Security Council.
The Council for Social Protection of the Municipality of Delchevo is established as follows:
– Suzana Petrovska, a representative from the Municipality of Delchevo,
– Liljana Danevska Bogdanovska, representative of the CBC-UN Delcevo,
– Christina Aralampievska, representative of the Basic Public Prosecutor's Office Delcevo,
– Dr. Maja Stoimenovska-Cvetkovska, representative of PHI Health Home "Goce Delchev" Delchevo,
– Vlatko Mitev , a representative of PI Inter-municipal Center for Social Affairs Delcevo
– Biljana Prachoska, a representative from the Delcevo Employment Center,
– Vesna Dimitrovska, representative of the High School "MM Brico" Delcevo,
– Marijana Stoimenovska, representative of the primary school “Vanco Prke” Delcevo,
– Verica Boinska, representative of the Primary School "St. Kliment Ohridski" Delcevo,
– Biljana Georgievska, representative of the Red Cross of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Delcevo Municipal Organization,
– Zoran Bikovski, representative of NGO KHAM Delcevo,
– Erej Nikolco Voinovski, representative of the Macedonian Orthodox Church –Ohrid Archbishopric "Assumption of the Most Holy Theotokos" Delchevo.