What can I report?

E-Municipality – Report a problem

The system allows you at any time of the day, seven days a week, through the internet portal of our municipality, to report a communal problem that our services will try to solve or inform you how far the solution of the problem is in the shortest possible time.

Instructions for using the system

Select your problem from the list of problems in the system menu. In the application, state the exact address (street and number) or describe in more detail the location where the intervention should be performed. Write your contact information so that we can respond to your application and inform you.

What can you report from the list:

Street lighting

  • report a street lighting malfunction.

Streets, roads and sidewalks

  • report damage to asphalt, concrete, stone blocks and bekaton;
  • report work on roads, streets and sidewalks

Objects prone to demolition

  • report objects prone to demolition: old houses, retaining walls, etc.

Urban equipment

  • report damage to urban equipment: benches, trash cans and children's amusement parks.

Construction and illegal construction

  • report the start of construction of a new facility, extension and upgrading of an existing facility.


  • report unpleasant odor, ambient air pollution, surface water (rivers and lakes);
  • report long-term and frequent noise from catering facilities, operation of machines and plants.


  • report negligent handling of communal, commercial, industrial non-hazardous waste, vegetable waste, packaging waste, waste oils, used (damaged) vehicles, problems with collection and transportation of waste from PCE, waste on private property that causes harm to human health, construction debris on regional roads and in nature.

Public greenery

  • report destruction and usurpation of public greenery, greenery along streets, parks, squares, quays, cultural and historical monuments, public parking lots, children's amusement parks, playgrounds, cemeteries.