Pursuant to Article 27 of the Rulebook on the conditions, manner and procedure for granting financial assistance to sports clubs, sports associations, legal entities in the field of sports and citizens' associations (Official Gazette of the Municipality of Delchevo No. 2/2018), the Mayor of The Municipality of Delchevo announces
for granting financial assistance to citizens' associations from the Municipality of Delchevo for 2020
In order to strengthen and improve the cooperation of the Municipality with the civil society organizations, the Municipality of Delchevo will allocate funds from the Municipal Budget for 2020 which are intended for financial assistance to citizens' associations in accordance with the Rulebook on the conditions, manner and procedure for providing financial assistance to sports clubs. , sports associations, legal entities in the field of sports and citizens' associations (Official Gazette of the Municipality of Delchevo No. 2/2018) and in accordance with the established criteria published in this call.
All citizens' associations that are registered in the Municipality of Delchevo are invited to submit their applications within the stipulated deadline.
I. The priority areas and objectives for financing project and program activities are:
- & #8211; local economic development;
- & #8211; the technique;
- & #8211; education;
- & #8211; culture;
- & #8211; art;
- & #8211; social protection;
- & #8211; Environmental Protection.
Preference will be given to events that take place on the territory of the Municipality of Delchevo.
II. All citizens' associations that meet the following general conditions have the right to participate:
& #8211; To be registered in accordance with the Law on Associations and Foundations at least 2 years before the announcement of the call;
& #8211; To act on the territory of the Municipality of Delchevo.
III. General criteria that should be met by the civil associations that will apply for this call are:
& #8211; Propose projects and programs to correspond to the goals set out in the strategic documents, programs and plans of the municipality;
& #8211; Proposed projects and programs to be essential for raising the quality of life of the citizens in the local community in the respective areas;
& #8211; The allocated funds should be used exclusively for the purpose for which they are requested and in a manner determined in the project proposal and the program.
IV. Special criteria that should be met by the civil associations that will apply for this call are:
|2.||Program / project quality||
|Relevance of the action (how much the goals correspond to the strategic documents of the municipality)||
|How feasible and measurable the results of the activities are||
|Effects in the local environment (impact on target groups)||
|Visibility of the project and its sustainability (media coverage, number of trained people, etc.)||
|Originality and innovation||
|3.||Budget (appropriately expressed budget activities and cost justification)||
V. Required documentation to be submitted civic associations:
- & #8211; current condition from the Central Register of the Republic of Macedonia not older than six months (copy or original);
- & #8211; decision for registration in the register of Associations and Foundations (Copy);
- & #8211; project proposal;
- & #8211; annual program of activities for the current year;
- & #8211; report on used funds from the Municipality of Delchevo (for those who received funds in the previous year);
- & #8211; profile of the organization with a list of projects implemented so far - CV;
- & #8211; a statement from the responsible association that no funds have been approved or received from other institutions or organizations for the same project.
VII. The amount of financial assistance that the citizens' association can receive individually in the current year can be up to 100,000 denars.
VIII. The application deadline is 15 days, starting from 13.01.2020 and the deadline for submitting applications is 27.01.2020.
IX. Method of application and address to which the applications should be submitted
- The application together with the documentation from item V is submitted to the archive of the Municipality of Delchevo, by mail or in electronic form.
- Applications and documentation are submitted in a sealed envelope marked "Do not open" and marked "for a public call for financial assistance to civil society organizations" to the archives of the Municipality of Delchevo or by mail at the street: Svetozar Markovic. No. 1, Delchevo.
- In electronic form, applications and documentation are sent to the official e-mail address of the Municipality of Delchevo-mail: email@example.com with the indication "for public call for financial assistance to civil society organizations".
MUNICIPALITY OF DELCHEVO