1. Movement of all citizens is prohibited Thursday (June 4) from 21:00 to Friday (June 5) to 05:00 in the morning. on Friday, Saturday, Sunday the ban starts at 16:00 and lasts until the next day until 05:00 in the morning.
2. In the period from Thursday (June 4) from 21:00 to Monday (June 8) until 05:00, it is forbidden to visit the cemetery on the territory of the whole country, except in case of funerals.
3. For agricultural activities, movement within the territory is allowed (attar) of the villages, exclusively for work needs, only for the inhabitants of the villages. Farmers who do not have a place to live in the villages should complete their agricultural activities and return to their homes by 4 pm (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
4. The cattle breeders on the territory of the city of Delchevo can do the works from 17-19 hours (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), to report it on tel: 078 / 705-513, no later than 15:00 on 04.06.2020.
5. Economic operators can work on line at a time of prohibition of movement in the period from 16 to 21 hours (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
6. Pharmacies will work smoothly, and the Ministry of Health will develop a plan for smooth operation of health facilities.
7. Exceptions to the ban on movement apply to the police, the army, health workers (in PHI and PHI, as well as family doctors) and to the markets and restaurants that deliver products, whereby they will carry out their engagements smoothly.
8. The ban on movement does not apply to people with disabilities and their companions if they have the appropriate documentation.
9. The walk of the pets (dogs) will be in the periods 08:00 to 8:30, 15:00 to 15:30 and 20:00 to 20:30.